[Davis Democrats] Reminder of Davis Democrat Club board meeting on Monday

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Wed Jun 2 12:40:44 PDT 2004

Greetings Davis Democrat Club list,

This is a reminder that there will be a board meeting of the Davis Democrat
Club at the Democratic Headquarters in Davis at 7 PM on Monday, June 7.  The
headquarters is in the strip mall at the corner of 5th and L St in Davis.
The nearest landmarks are Pizza Guys Davis and Taqueria Davis, which is next
door to the headquarters.

Items that I have been asked to bring up at the next club meeting have to do
with the newsletter.  In that the Volume number needs to be corrected.  The
volume corresponds to the year and should be Volume #24, not Volume #25.
Volume #23 was for the year 2003.  The first volume of the newsletter came
out in 1981 (Vol 1).  The conversation that I had about the volume numbering
2 years ago was with past President Stephen Souza.  This volume numbering
can be confirmed by the web site by looking at the volume numbers of past
years' newsletters that were given to me for posting at the web site.

The minutes for the last meeting and the May newsletter can be found at the
web site at:  http://www.dcn.davis.ca.us/vme/democrats/newsletter.htm

The specific link for the newsletter is:
http://www.dcn.davis.ca.us/vme/democrats/pdf/DDN_MAY_.PDF

The specific link for the April minutes is:
http://www.dcn.davis.ca.us/vme/democrats/min0404.htm

The other items, that I was asked by club members that read the newsletter,
have to do with newsletter advertising and listing of donors and sponsors.
These have more to do with the editorial board, not the editor.  My
mentioning them is that there are club members that are upset at not being
listed or mentioned in the last newsletter, people that paid extra money to
be listed or noted or acknowledged by the club and were not.

Take care and see you at the meeting,

Ry

G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/
========================== The Virtual Markets =============================
Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/
G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, secretary of the board of the Davis Democrat Club, president of the
board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc, member of the board of the Business
Link of Woodland and Davis, and communications liason of the Independent Order
of Oddfellows chapter 169.
The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DDC, DCN, BLWD, or IOOF.