[Davis Democrats] FW: From Congressman Mike Thompson

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Sat Nov 27 18:53:23 PST 2004

Dear fellow dems: An important action coming out of a large workshop today
--write individual letters to Senator Barbara Boxer asking her to challenge
the electoral votes from Ohio and Florida because of innumerable reports of
computer irregularities, homeland security false alarms, and significant
discrepancies with exit polls. There will be  a rally outside her San
Francisco office this Monday, Nov.29, at 11 am asking her to challenge the
electoral process in these states. Our Congressman, Mike Thompson, is doing
his part. The U.S. Senate is needed to insure a fair election count. Please
write our senator, Barbara Boxer, as soon as possible.   Thank you, John
Chendo