[Davis Democrats] FW: Should we investigate the integrity of presidential press briefings

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Mon Feb 21 12:12:11 PST 2005

----------
From: The Pen <activist_xg at yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 17:40:50 -700 (PDT)
To: jac07 at dcn.org
Subject: Should we investigate the integrity of presidential press briefings

The People's Email Network ACTION Newsletter

How is it that someone with no journalistic credentials was promoted to ask
propaganda questions at White House press conferences?  The issue is not
whether Mr. Guckert (Jeff Gannon) might have moonlighted as a prostitute.
The real question is whether the press itself, in the exercise of its
professionalism, should have more control over the process.  Is it time for
Congress to get involved to make sure the tough questions are allowed to be
asked?  What do you think we should do?

http://www.usalone.com/press.htm

By popular request, we have re-enabled the cookie function at your end so
you can go from one issue page to the next, and your information will
prepopulate the form, making the drafting of your personal message itself
even more convenient the next time you visit.

And remember we will set up a custom action page for any issue of your own
you like for no charge, and you get the neatest drop-in dynamic menu for
your own web page to help promote it at

http://www.usalone.com/action_center.html

Please forward this message and post this link everywhere you can to
everyone you know.

Or if you want to get off the list, just email to our new dedicated address,
no_more at usalone.com.