[Davis Democrats] Davis Democrat Club board meeting on Wednesday, September 7th

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Tue Sep 6 04:10:52 PDT 2005

Greetings Davis Democrat Club Boardmembers,

There is a Davis Democrat Club board meeting tomorrow, Wednesday, September
7 at the Blanchard Room of the Davis Branch of the Yolo County Library.

I am sending out an agenda for the meeting.  I have not been in contact with
the President or Vice President, so I am not sure what is happening as for
the final agenda.

Thank you for your attention,

Richard

        Davis Democratic Club Meeting Agenda
                September 7, 7 pm -  8 pm
             315 East 14th Street, Davis

I.  Introduction   (12 minutes)
        i.    Approval of Agenda
        ii.   Approval of Minutes for past meetings as they are submitted.
        iii.  Comments and issues from the Public and general members.
              a.  Patricia Lenzi, candidate for Yolo County District Attorney.
                  (rescheduled for this meeting)
              b.  Representative from Bill Lockyear for Calif. State Treasurer.
                  (rescheduled for this meeting)
              c.  Other public for unscheduled presentations.
        iv.   Minutes and reports from other clubs and campus Democrats
              a. Specific report from the Woodland Club, Lyle S.
              b. Report from Yolo County Young Democrats, Lyle or Rich.
              c. Report from UCDavis Campus Democrats, Angela T or Avi S.
              d. Report on the President's activities for the club, Tony G.

II.  Treasurer's Report     (4 minutes)

III. Report on Yolo County Fair Booth (5 minutes)

IV.  Report on Ice Cream Social       (8 minutes)
        i.   finances of the event
        ii.  speakers and timekeeping
        iii. food
        iv.  other notes and considerations.

V.   Fall Quarter events sponsored by Club (5 minutes)

VI.  Club Holiday Party in December at Doug Kaplan's (5 minutes)
     (preliminary discussion)

VII.  Content of the Next Newsletter (6 minutes)
        i.   Complaints by new members, not receiving newsletter
        ii.  Update by newsletter committee
        iii. Story ideas

VIII.  New and Unfinished Business (12 minutes)
        i.   Announcements- upcoming events
        ii.  Items for next meeting
        iii. Next Meeting Time/Location -- for October
        iv.  Meeting adjournment

Time:  57 minutes

G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democrat Club,
President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc, Vice President of
the board of the Business Link of Woodland and Davis, Secretary-Treasurer of
the board of the Davis Progressive Business Exchange and communications
liason of the Independent Order of Oddfellows Chapter 169.

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, BLWD, DPBE, or IOOF.