[Davis Democrats] Board Meetings and events in May and June

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Wed May 3 03:55:12 PDT 2006

Greetings All,

First I would like to thank Lyle Smith for all of his hard work in putting
together and organizing the General Meeting next week, May 9th, on PROTECT
YOUR VOTE.  It should be a very informative and educational event.

The purpose of this e-mail is to announce the next two meetings of the Davis
Democrat Club Board of Directors and our next two general public events.

A)  The board will meet as an ad hoc committee for further planning of the
Annual Champagne Brunch.  The meeting will be held at the home of Betty Weir
on May 24th, Wednesday, at 7PM.  Please contact Arun Sen at
bubusen at hotmail.com or Bob Bockwinkel at bbockwinkel at golyon.com or Mike
Syvanen at syvanen at ucdavis.edu for more details.  All board members should
sign up to bring a food item to this event.  (I would like to sign up once
again to bring the full flat of strawberries.)

I)  The Champagne Brunch will be on Sunday, June 4th, from 11AM to 2PM and
will be once again at the home of Gregg and Marla Cook, 3222 Shelter Cove in
Davis, CA

B)  There will be a formal Davis Democrat Club Board meeting on Tuesday,
June 13, at the Blanchard Room of the Davis Branch of the Yolo County
Library.  We will meet at 7PM and we expect to be done by 8PM.  We will be
having an election debriefing.

II) Please visit us at the Davis Democrat Booth in Davis Community Park on
July 4th.  We will be there all afternoon from 2 PM until the fireworks
start at 9PM.  Club members that would like to bring baked items to donate
to the club to sell to benefit the club are welcome to participate once
again on a spontaneous basis.  We will be selling soft drinks and passing
out campaign materials.  We expect the booth to be more low key this year
(no beer sales) and people can stop by, visit and hang out.

Take care,

Richard

G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, a member of the board of the Business Link of Woodland and Davis,
Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democrat Club, President
of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc, Secretary-Treasurer
of the board of the Davis Progressive Business Exchange and communications
liason of the Independent Order of Oddfellows Chapter 169.

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, BLWD, DPBE, or IOOF.