[Davis Democrats] Does anyone have Pat Lenzi's CURRENT e-mail address?

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Tue Sep 5 15:24:09 PDT 2006

Greetings Everyone,

I need to contact Pat Lenzi.  Does anyone have her current e-mail address?
I need to contact her to invite her to a speaking engagement.

Just to let people know, there was a fresh personal attack by Matt Rexroad
aimed at Pat Lenzi in his blog.  I just do not get it.  This was 3 months
after the election and Pat has left the Yolo County DA's Office and Matt
Rexroad seems to still be on a terror about Pat.  He must have realized that
the comments were a mistake, because the comments can no longer be found on
his web blog.

To quote Matt, but in reference to Matt:
"Do you really want this man as your County Supervisor?"

Take care,

Richard
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, a member of the board of the Business Link of Woodland and Davis,
Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democrat Club, President
of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc, Secretary-Treasurer
of the board of the Davis Progressive Business Exchange and communications
liason of the Independent Order of Oddfellows Chapter 169.

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, BLWD, DPBE, or IOOF.