[Davis Democrats] The Next Vice President-watch tv TODAY 2pmCentral Time-Springfield, Illinois

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Sat Aug 23 07:00:43 PDT 2008

We can do it. Si se puede.
------ Forwarded Message
From: Barack Obama <info at barackobama.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 04:45:13 -0400
To: John Chendo <jac07 at dcn.org>
Subject: The Next Vice President

John --

I have some important news that I want to make official.

I've chosen Joe Biden to be my running mate.

Joe and I will appear for the first time as running mates this afternoon in
Springfield, Illinois -- the same place this campaign began more than 19
months ago.

I'm excited about hitting the campaign trail with Joe, but the two of us
can't do this alone.  We need your help to keep building this movement for
change.

Please let Joe know that you're glad he's part of our team.  Share your
personal welcome note and we'll make sure he gets it:

http://my.barackobama.com/welcomejoe
<http://my.barackobama.com/page/m/6914a2018494ebe2/0IkQEH/VEsH/>

Thanks for your support,

Barack

P.S. -- Make sure to turn on your TV at 2:00 p.m. Central Time to join us or
watch online at http://www.BarackObama.com
<http://my.barackobama.com/page/m/6914a2018494ebe2/mluIf2/VEsE/> .

 <http://my.barackobama.com/page/m/6914a2018494ebe2/6LgJt6/VEsF/>

Paid for by Obama for America