[Davis Democrats] Let's get it started! Campaign '08

Claire Black Slotton, Realtor claire at iclaire.com
Wed May 14 18:01:05 PDT 2008

Campaign Kickoff

Thursday, June 5

7 p.m.

Odd Fellows Hall

415 Second Street, Davis

The Yolo County Democratic Central Committee is in the process of
putting together a powerful organization for the November 4 Presidential
campaign. We're not messing around this year.  If you are interested in
taking an active role in a highly organized, successful push for the
Democratic candidates up and down the slate, please come join us.  There
are many volunteer jobs available, from voter registration collectors to
neighborhood leaders and fund raisers to leadership positions.

We need you!

We'll use your energy well.  We are highly organized and deadly serious
this year.  There is too much at stake.  Together, we can create a grass
roots tidal wave in Yolo County.  Yes, Yolo County trends blue anyway.
But with a tidal wave here, we can counter red-red Orange County, Placer
County, and other backward parts of our state.  We can have a huge
impact.

For more information contact Claire Black Slotton,
democracygirl at gmail.com.