[Davis Democrats] Looking for contacts to canvas in Nevada

Adrienne Kandel adrienne at dcn.org
Tue Sep 23 22:30:45 PDT 2008

I'd like to go campaign for Obama in Nevada this maybe this weekend,
maybe next, but can't go by or call the Yolo United HQ during the day
which might be the easy way to make plans.
Anyone got a phone number I can call after work?
(Christal, are you by chance heading that way and looking for company?)
Ideally I'd campaign Saturday and Sunday, spending the night for free at
some supporter's house.
I need to know soon if this will work and which weekend to make plans
for this and for camping with Marc the weekend I don't go.
If both weekends are available and equally useful, I might take the 2nd
weekend because each week the camping will get colder.
Thanks.
Adrienne Kandel