[Davis Democrats] Special Invitation from Jim Provenza and Don Saylor

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Wed Dec 9 01:41:10 PST 2009

Dear Democratic Club Members,

I have arranged a special discount for members of the Davis Democratic Club
to attend a reception for California Attorney Candidate Pedro Nava on
December 17th at 5:30 PM at the Palm Court Hotel in Davis. Davis Democratic
Club members as follows:

Regular Democratic Club Members........$25
Dem. Club Seniors and Students...........$15

Pedro Nava is a member of the California State Assembly and a former deputy
district attorney for the County of Santa Barbara. He has prosecuted
numerous environmental crime and hardcore gang cases. As an assembly member,
he has fought for tough air pollution laws and killed an effort by the
Governor to open our coast to oil drilling. Please join us in honoring this
life long Democrat to our community. (See formal invitation below)

PEDRO NAVA FOR ATTORNEY GENERAL (of California)

Co-Chairs
The Honorable Jim Provenza,
Yolo County Supervisor
&
The Honorable Don Saylor,
City of Davis Mayor Pro Tempore

Invite you to a Special
Reception Honoring
an "Environmental Hero"

Assemblyman Pedro Nava

Candidate for California State Attorney General 2010

Thursday, December 17, 2009
5:30pm - 7:00pm

Best Western Palm Court Hotel
234 D Street
Davis, CA

Attire: Business Casual

Individual $50/  Couple $75

(Sponsorships also available)

For more information or to RSVP, please email: rsvp at pedronava.com or call
(805) 899-2600

Please join us for lunch with Assemblyman Pedro Nava to support his
candidacy for California Attorney General in 2010. Pedro has an outstanding
record of accomplishments as a former Deputy District Attorney in Fresno and
Santa Barbara Counties, a former member of the California Coastal Commission
and as a current California State Assemblymember. Pedro is a champion
against offshore oil drilling, an animal protection advocate, and dedicated
to fighting for our quality of life.

Pedro Nava for Attorney General 2010

FPPC# 1315231 *  www.pedronava.com

<A
HREF="https://salsa.wiredforchange.com/o/5712/shop/custom.jsp?donate_page_KE
Y=2463">CONTRIBUTE TODAY</A>
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/   http://vme.net/bcards/bio.html
Phone: 530-VIV-VMEI or 530-848-8634

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democratic
Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the Board of the Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liason and board member for the Business
Link of Woodland and Davis.

For public service to the Democratic Party of Yolo County,
Recipient of the 2007 Williamson-Wier Award

Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Reedley - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, SVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, WBL, DPBE, or IOOF.