[Davis Democrats] Davis Democratic Club Officer Elections coming up

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Mon Dec 14 16:55:00 PST 2009

Greetings Davis Democratic Club community list participant,

If you are seeing this e-mail, it is because you are on our list of one of
the most active Democrats in Yolo County.

Even if you are not going to run for office, please come to the election
meeting to vote.  The officers of this club with over 420 dues paying
members are usually elected by less than 15 people that turn out for the
election.  We need people to come vote at this election.  Please participate
in the voting.  I am trying to get refreshments or desserts or snacks to be
served at this meeting.

There will be an election of officers of the Davis Democratic Club on
Thursday, February 18, 2010.  In preparation for this election, people that
wish their names to appear on the ballot should submit their names to Bob
Bockwinkel at bbockwinkel at golyon.com  Offices that are to be elected are:
President, Vice President, Treasurer, Recording Secretary, Corresponding
Secretary, Publicity Chair, and Membership Chair.  Currently, the
Corresponding Secretary and Publicity Chair are vacant and in need of
filling with an able volunteer.  People that are elected to these offices
are commiting to 2 years of service to the DDC.  The board is responsible
for hosting the Champagne Brunch and the Holiday Party.  Each board member
commits to working 2 hours per week for club activities or 10 hours per
month and to attending the monthly board meetings held the first Tuesday of
each month.  For more information contact bbockwinkel at golyon.com

G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/   http://vme.net/bcards/bio.html
Phone: 530-VIV-VMEI or 530-848-8634

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democratic
Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the Board of the Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liason and board member for the Business
Link of Woodland and Davis.

For public service to the Democratic Party of Yolo County,
Recipient of the 2007 Williamson-Wier Award

Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Reedley - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, SVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, WBL, DPBE, or IOOF.