[Davis Democrats] Piano Concert in Davis Fundraiser For Obama

yamagata at virtual-markets.net yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Sat Sep 29 15:50:07 PDT 2012

The following is from DDC club member Pam Nieberg and a host of others.
This fundraiser was sent out a while back as an announcement to this list by
Carl Schmid.  It seems that not as many people RSVPed as they liked, so
hence this second e-mail to the list.  This is not an official Davis
Democratic Club event.  This is sent to our most fervant Democratic
supporters.  Unfortunately, this event is the same day and time as the Davis
Democratic Club Board Meeting, so I hope that it does not draw away from the
Board Meeting or we will, for the second month in a row, not have a quorum.
The Davis Democratic Club board meetings are the first Tuesday of every
month from 7PM to 9PM.  The next meeting will be at the Davis Branch of the
Yolo County Library in the Blanchard Room on Tuesday, October 2, 2012.

---------------------

A Benefit for Obama for America
Featuring Steinway Concert Artist
LARA DOWNES

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

At the home of Carol and Gene Livingston

What:   Fundraiser for Obama for America

Where:  At the home of Carol and Gene Livingston
        37910 Russell Blvd
        Davis, CA  95616
        1/4 mile West of Road 98
        Phone: 530-756-5503

When:   Tuesday, October 2, 2012
        7PM to 9PM

Cost:   I am told, the Suggested Donation is whatever you deem fit.
        It seems that  they want people to attend this event on a
        Tuesday night competing with Board Meetings and City Council
        Meetings. It is known that many of you have already given to
        the Obama campaign, so give whatever you deem fit in regards
        to your previous donations.  The original suggested donation
        was $100/person and $150/couple.

RSVP:   To attend, you must e-mail and RSVP rhd1884 at gmail.com

Disclaimer:  I could not reach anyone else on the Davis Democratic Club Board
             or from this event other than the people that requested this
             e-mail go out via telephone.  So, if there are problems
             with this e-mail, please let me know, so this type of e-mail
             will never again happen again on this list.

This is a Davis Democratic Club communication
Paid for by the Davis Democratic Club
FPPC #745-850
FEC #35 C00491050