[Davis Democrats] Linda Deos Yolo 4th Supervisor district campaign launch

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Wed Sep 4 18:44:21 PDT 2019

This e-mail is being sent to the most politically active people in Yolo
County.  If you have any announcements of this nature or of community
interest, please send them vie e-mail to yamagata at virtual-markets.net or
ahirsch at neighborhoodselect.org

Greetings All,

Linda Deos is launching her Campaign for Yolo County Supervisor District 4
this Saturday, September 7 at noon at Sudwerk in Davis. Come and hear
Linda's vision for Yolo County.

WHAT:  Campaign Launch Lunch for Linda Deos
WHAT OFFICE:  Supervisor District 4 - encompasses North, East and South Davis
                plus rural areas to the south of CR 29/28H but North and
east of Davis and east of CR 104 but South of Davis and all West of the Yolo
by-pass.  Go to https://www.yolocounty.org/home/showdocument?id=18291 for map.
WHEN:  Saturday, September 7
TIME:  NOON
WHERE:  Sudwerks
        2001 2nd St,
        Davis, CA 95618

There was parking access from Poleline Road.  It still appears on maps, but
I have not been there in at least 7 years.  It is only accessible by driving
East on Poleline Overpass (over I-80).  You drive over the overpass and turn
right before the exit of the Davis Main Post Office and Toad Hollow.  If you
drive past the Post Office exit, you have gone too far and you will have to
make a U Turn and drive back over I-80 and make a U Turn and try again.

If you are confused by these instructions and/or cannot find the entrance,
just access Sudwerks via Second Street, which is below the Poleline
Overpass.  At 5th Street and Poleline, where the Post Office is, turn west
on to 5th street (towards 7-Eleven and Pizza Guys on L Street).  Take 5th
Street to L Street and make a left turn.  Drive south down L Street to the
end (ends because of the railroad tracks), and the street turns left into
2nd street.  You drive down 2nd street to under the overpass and you will
see a parking lot to the left, which will be the Sudwerk parking lot.

If you have never been to Sudwerks in Davis, getting there is an adventure
and you will never forget it.  I will confess, that late in the evening in
the Winter time after dark, but before the bar cloese, I have in years long
past, driven the less than four feet against traffic from the Davis Post
Office exit into the Sudwerks parking entrance.  This is very dangerous and
highly illegal.  So don't do it.  Even though the Poleline entrance appears
on the maps, they may have closed that entrance because of too much
temptation to take a short cut to Sudwerks.  They did lay down huge logs to
block automobile access to 2nd Street from Poleline via the Sudwerks Parking
Lot.

--
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President VME Inc.     http://www.vme.net/

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Advisory Board,
Recording Secretary & communications Director on the Board of the Davis
Democratic Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the Board of Directors - Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liaison and board member for the Business Link
of Woodland and Davis.

For public service to the Progressive Business Exchange of Davis,
Recipient of the 2015 Service Award.

For public service to the citizens of Yolo County,
Recipient of the 2013 Yolo County Concilio Board of Directors Award

For public service to the Democratic Party of Yolo County,
Recipient of the 2007 Weir-Willamson Award

Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Reedley - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://vme.net/svm/
Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or
opinions of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, SVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, WBL, DPBE,
or IOOF.