[Dhsbb-concert] A busy band week next week, PLEASE READ and mark your calendars!

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 3 12:06:07 PST 2019

Eating! and Meeting! and Disney! Oh, my!
Hi all, here's a summary:
Saturday January 5: Fundraiser at Chipotle 4-8 pm (flier emailed to you yesterday)
Tuesday January 8: Fundraiser at Dos Coyotes in North Davis  5-9 pm (I'll get the flier out to you shortly).
Wednesday Jan 9: Monthly Band Booster Meeting, Band Room 7:30 pm
Thursday Jan 10: Disney trip meeting!, Band Room 7-8 pm.  Important! This one is for parents only (students don't need to come).
Here's from Disney trip leader Sue:
We will be having two trip meetings for parents where will will provide further details and answer any questions.  The first meeting will be on Thursday, January 10th from 7:00 to 8:00 pm.  Please bring your payment at that time if you have not already turned it in.   All the necessary forms will be handed out at this meeting, so it is important that you be there.  The second trip meeting will be on Tuesday, March 5th from 7:00 - 8:00 pm.  this meeting is mandatory for both parents AND students, so please put it on your calendar.
For the Disney trip: If you have any questions, please contact your trip leaders: Sue at smhuss29 at gmail.com or Melinda at boom5of9 at gmail.com.
We realize that's a lot in one week, we'll try to space stuff out next time.  But please pick at least one night out to eat, and the Disney trip meeting!Thanks and see you all soon!Cynthia