[Dhsbb-concert] Tea Party donation update

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 4 10:48:28 PST 2019

Hi all!
We have received $3180 in donations from your family and friends, thanks!
Received the following donations over the last ~3 weeks (sorry for the delayed notification, holidays and all...):
Steve Hussey
Carol Fought
Timothy Alford
Annette and Hector Romero
Benjamin and Christina Hosler

To those families who solicited these donors, please be sure to write a thank you note to them.
On a personal note, I wanted to share part of a letter I received with a donation from Carol Dickinson:
"...I did want to add a note to our donation to tell you how well done your fundraising letter was.  Having served as a Vice President for Development at a local community college for many years I was very impressed with the case you presented for support and especially all of the pertinent information you included for the donors.  It is amazing to find this professionalism among volunteers in the fundraising arena.  Please accept my compliments and appreciation for you work."
(To the family of Gracie Westergaard, please contact me and I'd like to send you a copy of the entire letter.)
Again, thanks to everyone who participated in this year's Tea Party Fundraiser.
Cynthia
PS: to the family of Timothy Alford, they sent a cute hand written note; respond back to me and I'll send you a picture.