[Dhsbb-concert] Upcoming Events: Driver's and Chaperone's Needed!

Thomas Slabaugh tslabaugh at djusd.net
Thu Jan 10 10:57:45 PST 2019

Hi all,

We have some upcoming events that we need parents to serve as chaperones and drivers. Below is a series of sign up genius links. Please sign up and help us as you are available!

If you are asked to driver and chaperone students, you will need to complete the DJUSD form found at the following link:

https://app.informedk12.com/link_campaigns/parent-driver-form-djusd-electronic-form?token=uguafiCt3eRRJoauPL88aUJ7

Mr. Slabaugh

———————————————————————————————————————

January 26, 2019: Chaperones and Driver’s for the Folsom Jazz Festival (Jazz Band Parents Only). We will need at least five driver/chaperones.

Time: Meet at DHS, room PA-3 early morning (TBA) to around 6pm (estimated)

Drivers will need to complete the on-line drivers form found at:

https://app.informedk12.com/link_campaigns/parent-driver-form-djusd-electronic-form?token=uguafiCt3eRRJoauPL88aUJ7

The sign up Genius link for this event is:

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B044FABAD29A02-january

———————————————————————————————————————

February 7, 2019: Chaperones and Driver’s for the Pep Band at the Golden One Center. We will need at ten driver/chaperones.

Time: Meet at DHS, room PA-3 at 4:00pm. We will travel to the Golden One Center in Downtown Sacramento to play at the Doubleheader Pep Band game for Girl’s and Boy’s basketball. We will return around 9:30pm (estimated).

Drivers will need to complete the on-line drivers form found at:

https://app.informedk12.com/link_campaigns/parent-driver-form-djusd-electronic-form?token=uguafiCt3eRRJoauPL88aUJ7

The sign up Genius link for this event is:

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B044FABAD29A02-february

———————————————————————————————————————

March 8, 2019: Chaperones and Driver’s for the Symphonic Band Festival at Sonoma State University (Symphonic Band Parents Only). We will need at least 14 drivers/chaperones.

Time: Meet at DHS, room PA-3 at 7:30am. We will travel to the Sonoma State University in Rohnert Park to play at their invitational Wind Band Festival. We will return around 4:30pm (estimated).

Drivers will need to complete the on-line drivers form found at:

https://app.informedk12.com/link_campaigns/parent-driver-form-djusd-electronic-form?token=uguafiCt3eRRJoauPL88aUJ7

The sign up Genius link for this event is:

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B044FABAD29A02-march

———————————————————————————————————————

March 9, 2019: Chaperones and Driver’s for the Stanislaus State Jazz Festival (Jazz Band Parents Only). We will need at least five driver/chaperones.

Time: Meet at DHS, room PA-3 early morning (TBA) to around 6pm (estimated)

Drivers will need to complete the on-line drivers form found at:

https://app.informedk12.com/link_campaigns/parent-driver-form-djusd-electronic-form?token=uguafiCt3eRRJoauPL88aUJ7

The sign up Genius link for this event is:

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B044FABAD29A02-march1

April 26-27, 2019: Chaperones and Driver’s for the Reno Jazz Festival (Jazz Band Parents Only). We will need at least five driver/chaperones.

Time: Meet at DHS, room PA-3 at (TBA). We will return on Saturday, April 27 at TBA. The times are all dependent upon the times we are provided by the festival.

Drivers will need to complete the on-line drivers form found at:

https://app.informedk12.com/link_campaigns/parent-driver-form-djusd-electronic-form?token=uguafiCt3eRRJoauPL88aUJ7

The sign up Genius link for this event is:

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B044FABAD29A02-april

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.