[Dhsbb-concert] Reminder: Sign up for Recycling Fundraiser for the DHS bands!

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 11 14:09:24 PST 2019

Hi everyone!
Ashley and I just wanted to remind everyone of this easy fundraiser.  Set aside your CRV recyclables each week, for easy cash for the bands!
So far we have just a few families participating: an average of 6 each week.  But only 6 families brings in about $60 per month...$300 by the end of the school year, for only 6 families!  Think how much more that could be if more people participated!  And no amount of recyclables is too small, they really add up the more people do it!
So here's what we need:
1. Your family can sign up to have them picked up every Saturday morning from your doorstep.  Just sign up on the google doc, link below.
2. Starting soon Ashley will not be available to pick them up, so we need other people to step in and pick them up.  You can sign up for one or more weeks.  So even if you yourself have no recyclables, you can still help by donating your time to pick them up and deliver to the recycling center.
3. Students we need you too!  Be in charge of your family's recyclables.  This is your band!
4. Student volunteer to set up a collection bin at the band room.  Helps recycling at your school, and helps the band.  Put that on your college application!  Also, think you live too far from Davis town and we won't come out?  That's another reason to set up a recycling bin in the band room for your student to bring yours from home.
Questions?  Please contact your recycling fundraiser leader Ashley ashleykeffler at sbcglobal.net(925) 818-8957
Thanks!Ashley and Cynthia

CA redemption recyclables fundraiser

|  |  |

|  |
CA redemption recyclables fundraiser

Sheet1 Family( Last Name), Address, Phone Number, Email, General area of Davis, Willing to pick-up and deliver...