[Dhsbb-concert] Black Bear Diner Fundraiser for DHS Bands Jan 22 4-8 pm

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 13 13:11:22 PST 2019

Hi All! We raise about $180 every time we do a restaurant, and here's another one! Here's what you need to know:
For Black Bear Diner, Tuesday Jan. 22, 4-8 pm.
The attachments are for advertising, you actually don't need a flier when you order.  That's because they donate a portion of EVERY diner that orders during that time.
It can be for dine in, and ONLINE ordering too.  So even if you can't dine in, get some easy dinner take out for at home!
Everyone, including students, start spreading the word.  Facebook, Instagram, post at your work, email your family and friends.  See below for the message from the Black Bear coordinator on other ideas.
Thanks to Kathy for setting this one up!
_______________________

Here is your promotional flyer and social media graphic. We suggest starting your promotion about two weeks in advance of your event.

Remember, online orders count toward your sales as well so even your busiest members can participate, too!

How to Make Your Event Successful

Maximize your event’s exposure to ensure a big turnout and an even bigger donation!

   - Include this flyer or graphic in your organization’s newsletter.
   - Use your digital reader boards or building signage to promote the event.
   - Use the attached jpg graphic on your website, in emails and on social media.
   - Encourage your members to “Share” the event on their own social media accounts.
   - Pass out flyers during large gatherings like group meetings and sporting events.
   - Send a reminder the night before or the day of the event (flyer, email, social media post)
   - Most important, let as many people as possible know about the event. Feel free to go beyond your own members – reach out to their families and friends.