[Dhsbb-jazz] Lost book

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue Apr 11 09:12:11 PDT 2006

On Wednesday March 15, there was a band performance/adjudication.
My husband attended with our two small children and brought some
children's library books to keep them busy.  Well, he accidentially
forgot to pick one of the books up and it was left behind.  I have
asked the high school library, the custodian, parents, teachers and
Greg Wershing, but the book has not been found.  The book belongs to
the Yolo public library and if you found it, we would greatly
appreciate it if you could return it to the library OR give me a
call and I will pick it up.
Thank you,
  Luisa Nye
  756-4175