[Dhsbb-jazz] Play-a-thon note from Doreen Conte

dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org
Tue Jan 17 16:13:31 PST 2006

Play-a-thon (the DHS Bands' Musical Marathon) begins at 7:30 pm on Friday evening, Jan. 28, and continues until 7:30 am on Saturday, Jan. 29.

  Our band students ask friends, neighbors, and relatives to sponsor them to
  "play the night away!"  Not only is this a whole lot of fun and
  a great exercise in sight reading, but
  100 percent of the money raised by each student goes directly into his/her student savings account for the Spring Band Trip to San Diego!

  There are no overhead costs associated with this fundraiser.
  Talk about Direct Deposit!

  Student permission slips need to be signed by parents and submitted to Mr. Lange by Friday, Jan. 20.  See you at the opening concert, Jan. 28 @ 7:30 pm.

  Peace,
  Doreen