[Dhsbb-jazz] Raffle items needed for Coconut Grove

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Nov 15 11:12:55 PST 2006

Mardi Gras at the DHS Coconut Grove February 24, 2007
The DHS Band Boosters Coconut Grove planning committee has a great
start on this event.  Proceeds from this event provide funding for
the bands’ spring trip.  To help make this year’s event the most
successful, we need your help with contributions for the annual
Coconut Grove silent auction and raffle.  Listed below are examples
of contributions received from parents, families and students for
previous auctions and raffles.

*Handcrafted blankets, quilts, baby items, hats, scarves, socks
*Embroidered doilies, tablecloths, pillowcases
*Bottles of special wines
*Books autographed by the author
*Baskets or hatboxes filled with goods (choose a theme!)
*CDs, DVDs, Ipod, personal CD player
*Handmade ceramics or glassware
*Homemade truffles, candies, jams
*Services:  pet-sitting, lawn mowing, music combo at a private party,
baby-sitting, private instrument lesson; house-cleaning, car washing
*Gently used books

The Band Boosters and band students would appreciate your help.
Please contact me with any questions via email, Nuwie1 at aol.com, or
call 753-9353.  Send me via email a description of your auction/
raffle item(s), contact name, and telephone number by January 5,
2007.  Instructions will follow later for all contributions to be
dropped off or collected by February 10, 2007.

Thank you very much and happy holidays.

Sue McKinney
753-9353
Nuwie1 at aol.com
Coconut Grove Auction/Raffle Coordinator