[Dhsbb-jazz] Pics from Disneyland (high resolution group photos)

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Fri Apr 20 17:06:22 PDT 2007

Hi Peter,
I have made the 4 high resolution Disneyland photos  public on the flickr page.  So you won't have to log in to see them.  The main page URL is below and the individual Disneyland group shots are linked below.  You may be able to get them printed through Flickr ... but if not, then you could put it on a CD and take it to Kinkos or print on a printer at home.  Thanks for catching the problem, Bernadette

http://www.flickr.com/photos/davishighschoolbands/

To print the high resolution 11x14 image....

Jazz Band
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=444627500&size=l
Combined Band
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=444631723&size=l

To print 8x10 yourself; click on 'all sizes"
Jazz
http://www.flickr.com/photos/davishighschoolbands/444633779/

Combined:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/davishighschoolbands/444633535/

To ORDER prints from Flickr:

Click on the order prints icon above the photo: (it is available in many sizes)
Combined:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/davishighschoolbands/444631723/
Jazz:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/davishighschoolbands/444627500/