[Dhsbb-jazz] pep band picnic day

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu Apr 12 21:27:10 PDT 2007

ATTENTION ONE AND ALL!
The moment is finally upon us.  Dust off that pep band music and join
the Picnic Day parade!  We will meet NO LATER THAN 9 a.m. on Saturday
morning, April 14th, at Parking Lot P41 on Hutchison Rd. (the west
entrance to campus) across from the newer parking garage.  The parade
begins at 10 a.m., and we should be finished by about 11 a.m. at the
east entrance to campus on 3rd and A streets.  In regards to attire,
please wear a CRAZY HAT and your DHS "Blue Crew" t-shirt (if you
don't have a "Blue Crew" shirt, just wear a blue shirt of any kind)
Also, it is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes, as the
parade does require you to walk.  Also, the parade continues no
matter what the weather is like, and the choice is yours on whether
or not you will participate.  However, know that I will be there and
I expect all to attend!  If you have any questions at all, please
contact me at jabrazil07 at aol.com  See you at the Parade!

DO NOT HIT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. REPLY DIRECTLY TO  jabrazil07 at aol.com