[Dhsbb-jazz] Painting for sale

lesli chuck leslichuck at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 10:34:29 PDT 2007

Jazz Band Families-

We were given the painting that was created while the big band was
playing on the main stage.  The performance artist name is Jonqui
Albin; she was wearing all black and has red hair.

The acrylic painting is on 3 separate strips of thick, black roofing
paper that fit together to form 1 huge picture.  I would guess that it
is about 10 by 10 feet.  She was painting many members of our jazz
band!!!  There is a picture of the primary colored painting in
progress on the email that Mr. Lange sent out right after the
festival.

We have an opening bid of $100.  If you are interested in purchasing
it or looking at it again, please let me know,

-lesli

leslichuck at gmail.com