[Dhsbb-jazz] shirt size

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Sep 10 20:02:01 PDT 2007

Hi jazz band parents,
I gave Mr. Lang some shirt samples today for the jazz band.  The band should have a decision soon.  Since we are on such a time crunch, I need to get the shirts ASAP in order to get them before the Jazz Fest October 6th.
I need your band students dress shirt size so that I can order the correct shirt sizes.  If you were in the jazz band last year and last years shirt still fits your student, you can look at the label to determine the size. If you do not know your students shirt size, use the guide below to help you measure accurately.  Please email me you students shirt size ASAP so that we can get the shirts in time.

Thanks,
Tami Rabowsky
759-0460

 Dress Shirt
Dress shirt sizes combine collar and sleeve length. For example, a 15" collar and 32" sleeve are sized as 15/32. To determine your collar size, measure around your neck just above your collar bone, leaving 1 - 2 fingers between the tape and you. Round up to the nearest 1/2 inch.

Sleeve length is the length from the middle of your back to the shoulder and down your arm to your wrist bone. Round up to the nearest inch. Many dress shirts are sized with a sleeve range, such as a 34-35 sleeve.