[Dhsbb-jazz] Help

Fredrick Lange fllange at dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Apr 16 17:58:46 PDT 2008

Hello Parents and Friends

Tomorrow, Thursday, April 17, I will be holding auditions for 9th
graders who wish to be considered for Symphonic Band for 2008-09.

I REALLY need an adult to welcome the students as they arrive, help
them sign in and keep them flowing into the audition room.

The time would be from 3:30p until about 7:00 (or so).  I know this
is a long time (but think about me needing to listen to them!)

Anyway, if you can help, please email my wife at

patlange at omsoft.com

She will let me know to expect you.

Fred Lange

PS.  If more than one of you could help, we could schedule one person
from 3:30-5:00 and another from 5:00-7:00ish.