[Dhsbb-jazz] Help for you!

Fredrick Lange fllange at dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu Feb 21 17:05:53 PST 2008

To all Jazz Band parents

I am ACUTELY aware of the costs the Jazz Band student/parents are
incurring this year and knowing this, I would like to help defray the
costs for staying in Monterey.

Therefore I would like to put $1,000 from Jazz Extravaganza ticket
sales toward these costs.  Hopefully, the students will not need to
pay more than a few dollars for their stay (meal costs will be more,
but there are some inexpensive alternatives in the area (Subway,
McDonalds, etc.)

We won't know how much it will cost each student until AFTER we
return from Monterey, but we will keep you posted.

I hope this helps a little bitt.

Fred