[Dhsbb-jazz] LAST PEP BAND TONIGHT!

Ana Ebrahimi ana_gymnastic at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 09:26:06 PDT 2008

Hello wonderful Bandians!!

Please remember to get your instruments from the band room today (noon to 4pm) because tonight is our very last pep band of the year!! Oh man, and I know everyone has DAYS of homework to catch up on, but it's my last chance to direct the best band on earth and I want to direct more than 10 people!

Here's the details:
What: Powder Puff Football Game
Where: meet at Band Room
When: 6:30, Wed. May 21st
Theme: High School (as in stereotypes or favorite past costumes.)

The band room will be open 6:30 pm for us to get instruments and drums! It should be a pretty short game.
See you all soon,
Ana E.