[Dhsbb-jazz] Fw: DHS Band Boosters CAR WASH!

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 13 11:37:23 PDT 2008

Email for all 3 listservs----- Original Message -----
From: Lisa Yamauchi
To: jhamaguchi at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 11:01 AM
Subject: Email for all 3 listservs

Come support the DHS Band Booster Car Wash next Saturday, September 20th, 5th and B District Parking Lot: 8:30am-12:30pm

How can you help:
   We need 8-10 parent volunteers to help with shifts and to provide snacks from 8:30-10:30 and 10:30-12:30.
   All band students can earn money towards their student accounts by signing up in the Band Room
    Most importantly, tell your friends and family to bring their cars for the best car wash in town!!

Please contact Lisa Yamauchi for a shift asap: lyama87 at sbcglobal.net or 757-2893

It will be a great time!

(Dear Band Parents:  I apologize if you received this message twice...Joyce (DHS BB listserve administrator)