[Dhsbb-jazz] Fw: Hotel Room and Spare Passes for Reno Jazz Festival

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 12 21:49:56 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Matlock

      Dear Jazz Band Parents,

      We have an extra room available at the Silver Legacy for Friday night, April 24.  The room has two double beds and is available at the group rate of $189 per night (pre-tax).  If you're interested then please let me know: matlockpeter at yahoo.com.

      Also--I have 2 two-day passes ($20) and 1 Friday pass ($15, including the evening concert) available.  These were purchased at the advance group rate, so are less than tickets you can buy now.  Please let me know if you would like to buy these.

      An itinerary and budget for the trip will be coming shortly.  The DHS Jazz Band is playing at 3:45 PM on Friday, April 24.

      Peter
      matlockpeter at yahoo.com