[Dhsbb-jazz] Capital Jazz Project Concert: Sunday, March 29

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 25 08:30:20 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Leslie McDaniel
To: J. Hamaguchi
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 8:10 AM
Subject: Please forward to Jazz Band List Serv--Re Capital Jazz Project Concert: Sunday, March 29

Hi  Jazz band families:

For intermission refreshments at the 3/29 CJP/jazz band concert, we're requesting donations of the following items:

    Water bottles
    Coffee drinks or iced tea in cans/bottles

    Baked goods
    Cookies

    Napkins
    2 folding tables, any size--can bring to concert

The items can be dropped off at our house (416 11th St @ D Street) any day (any time) before the concert, or brought to the concert and dropped at the refreshment table.  If no one is home, it's fine to leave outside the front door.

Thanks!

McDaniels
lmcd at pacbell.net