[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS BB needs help

Choy Family cjchoy at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 5 10:03:21 PDT 2009

Jazz Band Parents,

Here is my second desperation note for the day.  We are needing help in the following 2 areas as soon as possible:

1.  Fred Lange needs a parent to help him with the sizing, purchase, and distribution of the Jazz Band shirts and ties.  We have to have this done by the first Jazz Band Concert which is comiing up in a few weeks.

2.  I need 1 or 2 parents to start working with Jazz Choir parents to discuss the possible Jazz Band/Choir trip.  We need to quickly establish the city and the time, and whether it is really going to be feasible to do it this year at all.  This year is a better year than next year because the 3 bands are scheduled to go to Victoria next year (we want to avoid having 2 big trips in one year).

Please email me as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Mike Choy