[Dhsbb-jazz] one more thing on Canada trip

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Wed Dec 15 14:22:26 PST 2010

Hi all,
Just one more note:  If you DID send your intent to attend (or not  attend)
the band trip, no worries.  Our Forms Queen, Kathryn Shickman is  compiling
all the info as we speak.  Once we get to January, if she has a
discrepancy in her paperwork - as in you had indicated a YES back in the fall,  but
she has not received any paperwork or installment from this current form,
then she will be contacting you personally to learn your intentions.  We  don't
want to leave anyone out who wants to attend, but she also would like to
not have to call 40 people in January either!

SO.....

If you have not yet sent in your forms, please drop her or myself an  email
indicating that your student does intend to go on the trip, and then get
your forms in promptly.

If your child was a "MAYBE" in the fall, still, please let us know if your
child has decided to make that a YES or NO.  Until Kathryn receives a
definite NO or YES response (and the accompanying paperwork) she will have to
keep you on the list of folks to contact in January.

And if you think you sent everything in but want to make sure it got there
- just know that if she didn't receive it, you will be hearing from her in
January.  So no news is good news in this case.

Please note, any emails sent to me will be forwarded to Kathryn since I
don't have any lists at this point, or knowledge of who is going and who is
not.

Thanks so much for your help with this planning phase!

Katie Horn