[Dhsbb-jazz] IMPORTANT! Fourth of July time change!!!!!

Fredrick Lange fllange at dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue Jun 29 13:27:32 PDT 2010

Hey Pep Band:

      To anyone who wants to come to the Fourth of July Parade (this
means EVERYONE), there has been a slight change in plans. The parade
organizer has informed me that instead of showing up at 8:30, we don't
need to be there until 9:30. You should get some extra sleep from this
change, and I hope to see tons of people there this Sunday.

Repeat: Carousel in Central Park at 9:30 am on the Fourth - Sunday

     Actually, it would be great if you are coming (and you ARE
COMING) for you to give me a call or email letting me know who to
expect!

Duncan Sommer

758-6806

curlyhairdude4 at yahoo.com