[Dhsbb-jazz] band trip -info needed

Kathryn Shickman kshickman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 11 18:07:43 PST 2011

Dear Band Families,

Plane reservations for all students attending the band trip have been made this week.

We will need to know your child's full name and birthdate as it will appear on his or her travel documents in order to purchase airline tickets.  If you have not already submitted a copy of your child's passport/travel documents please email Kathryn Shickman at kshickman at sbcglobal.net with this information.  Those of you who have already sent in a copy of the passport do not need to contact me.

Also, If you have not already submitted a copy of your child's passport/travel documents please mail it with the next installment of $200  by 1/21/11 to:                  DHS Band Boosters Spring Trip, PO Box 73522, Davis, CA 95617.

If your student is attending the band trip in May, and intends to apply for a passport, PLEASE do so asap.

Information about acceptable travel documentation is posted on the Band Boosters website at dhsbandboosters.com

- Kathryn Shickman