[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Bands San Diego Trip

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Mon Nov 14 14:57:23 PST 2011

Hi folks,
Hopefully you have all seen the bright orange paper that came home  last
week, but in case it hasn't made it out of your child's back pack yet, I've
attached it again here.   It is the San Diego trip letter  with information
about the trip, and the official reservation form to fill out  and return by
DECEMBER 5th.  Please fill out and return this form to let us  know if your
child will or will not be joining us on the trip.  In order to  make final
deposits for hotel and busses etc, we need to know who is going, but  also
who is not intending to go, which will only happen after we hear from
everyone.  So please take a moment to fill out the orange papers that came  home or
print and return this form here as soon as possible.  Forms may be
returned to a special box in the band room or mailed to our post office box for
the band boosters as indicated on the form.

Thank you!

Katie Horn
Trip Coordinator