[Dhsbb-jazz] Band Boosters-renew Nugget scrip cards

Susan Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Fri Aug 3 14:10:05 PDT 2012

Dear Band Families
I'm forwarding information about renewing/activating Nugget scrip cards. Also, please note that
we will need a new Scrip coordinator for the coming year as Lynne Rumery who has been helping
to coordinate Scrip donations no longer has a student in the program.
-Sue

Hello, everyone!

Hope everyone is having a lovely summer!  I just received this reminder to
renew/re-activate my Nugget scrip card benefiting the DHS Band Boosters.
 I'm copying it so you can refer to the information yourself.  PLEASE do
take literally a minute or two to renew your account this August.  We have
had tremendous participation in this program - it raised approx. $2000 last
year! - and we want to maintain this.  Even if your child has graduated,
please do renew your card.  You can benefit these amazing programs in
perpetuity in this way!  In order for us to receive August funds, all of
you need to do this, so please do take the time to take care of this right
away.  There will be someone at the first Band Boosters
meeting/Back-to-School Night with new scrip cards for those of you who want
to sign up for the program.  You also can ask any Nugget cashier for a card
and then follow the instructions on the back of the card to register it
online and designate "Davis Senior High School Band Boosters" as the
beneficiary.   Please feel free to contact me - lynnerumery at gmail.com or
530-304-2577 - with any questions or concerns.

As always, many, many, many thanks to all of you participating in scrip!
 It is truly rare to have a "something-for-nothing" opportunity like this,
so we want to keep those funds coming!

With best wishes as always,

Lynne Rumery
530-304-2577

Dear Scrip Participant,
We are proud to partner with you in support of your favorite local
non-profit and youth educational organizations! As detailed in the Terms
and Conditions of Nugget Market, Inc.'s Scrip Program, we would like to
remind you that *your Scrip account must be reactivated on or before August
31, 2012* in order for your designated beneficiary to continue earning a
donation based on your monthly purchases.
*August is Scrip Reactivation Month!* Please take a moment to log in to
your Scrip account athttp://scrip.nuggetmarket.com or
http://www.f4lscrip.com using your email address and password, and follow
the online instructions to reactivate. You DO NOT have to create a new
account! If you have forgotten your password, click on the red link that
reads "Forgot Your Password?"
If a Scrip account is reactivated by August 31, 2012, all donations earned
for the month of August will be honored. *Beginning September 1, 2012, if
you have not completed the reactivation process, your Scrip account will
become inactive and will not accrue donation monies for your preferred
organization until reactivated.*
We encourage you to take a brief moment to reactivate your account so we
can continue to support the organizations that mean the most to you. Many
thanks for participating in Nugget Markets/Food 4 Less Scrip program!
Regards,