[Dhsbb-jazz] Sheila's contact info

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Tue Feb 21 16:26:31 PST 2012

Forgot to include Sheila's email address to RSVP for the party.  I  believe
it's a pretty free form potluck.  Just bring something to share,  perhaps
with a New Orleans flair if you like and hopefully we will get a meal  out of
it all!  6 - 8 pm, March 31st, Stonegate Country Club.

_sheilaallen530 at yahoo.com_ (mailto:sheilaallen530 at yahoo.com)