[Dhsbb-jazz] Band Booster Meeting this Wednesday

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Tue May 8 17:49:23 PDT 2012

Greeting Everyone,

What a wonderful concert last night!  The music was excellent, the weather was excellent and the company as well!
Hope you were all able to make both the concert and the reception for Mr. Lange following.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) night we will have our May Band Boosters meeting, 7:30 pm in the DHS band room (PA3).

Hope to see you there.  We still have lots of things going on this year.
And because of everything that is going on, we are going to have an additional meeting (Tuesday May 29th) which will be our final one of the school year.
We will hold our annual officer elections and go over the details of summer and fall activities.

Hope to see you at both.

Cheers,
~JAH

DHS Band Booster Pres