[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters - Officers & Committee Chair positions needed for next year

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Fri May 18 14:24:49 PDT 2012

All,
As we get close to the end of the year, we are working on getting positions filled for next year's activities.

There are still several officer positions that need to be filled.  If anyone is interested in being an officer, we will be holding elections at our next Band Booster meeting June 4th.  If you are interested in any of the officer positions, please let me know.
                President
                Vice-President
                Treasurer
                Asst . Treasure
                Secretary

Also, we have multiple committee chair & asst chair positions that are in need of volunteers:  (please let me know if you are interested in any of them)

[cid:image001.png at 01CD3501.B8DD1B30]

Thanks much,
~JAH
DHS Band Boosters Pres