[Dhsbb-jazz] Passing of Nancy Hatamiya - part of our band family

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Tue May 22 13:09:59 PDT 2012

Band Boosters,

It is with great sadness that I have to report that one of our own band family, Nancy Hatamiya, has lost her fight and passed away mid last week.
Her sons Jon & George were both recent active members of the band program at DHS.
Nancy and her husband Lon were very active in the Arts and were always seen around the DHS Bands.
Her positive energy, smile and enthusiasm will be greatly missed!

The family has asked me to pass along the following information:

There will be a "Celebration of Nancy's Life" this coming Saturday, May 26th at 2pm at the UC Davis Conference Center across from the Mondavi Center.  A reception will follow a short program of remembrances and an original musical composition by Jon in honor of his mom.  Parking is also free in the nearby lots.

Please keep the family in your thoughts &  prayers.

Regards,
~JAH

John Horn
DHS Band Boosters