[Dhsbb-jazz] Adjudication Festival Volunteers needed

Sue Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Mon Nov 26 15:24:19 PST 2012

Dear Band Families
We hope you all had a relaxing and enjoyable Thanksgiving weekend!

This year our Adjudication Festival will be held in March and we will be inviting the Jr. High Bands and bands from surrounding communities to participate.  This event will be similar to the Adjudication events that the Sr. High and Jr. High Band programs have had for many years, but this year we will be combining efforts for all the secondary school sites. We will have an invited adjudicator who will listen to the bands and provide feedback on their performance. Students get immediate feedback and have an opportunity to also hear many other bands perform.

We really need one or more individuals to help with the coordination and planning of this event. We will be able to get assistance from Jr. High band families, but we need someone from the High School Program to help also. Mr. Slabaugh has information on planning such a Festival, so you won't be starting from scratch.

Please consider helping with this event.  If you'd like information or would like to volunteer, please contact us. We will need to start planning for this event very soon.

Thanks!
Sue and John
dhsbbpresident at gmail.com