[Dhsbb-jazz] Thank you! Jazz and Beat Festival

Susan Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Sun Oct 21 16:23:02 PDT 2012

Dear Band Families
Thanks also to all the families who participated in yesterday's Jazz and Beat Festival.  A special
thanks to Katherine Miller and her team, including Meg Conant and Sheila Allen for all their
planning and coordination for this event. It was a beautiful day and the Jazz Band sounded great
in their debut performance for the 2012-13 academic year.

We also received news that Whole Foods Market will be providing financial support to the band
for their participation in the event. In addition, Jonqui Albin, the artist who painted a mural
during the band's performance will be donating the painting to our group.

Please support all of our local businesses who enhance the arts and music programs in our
community. And finally, thank you to the Natsoulas Gallery and the Davis Cultural Action
Committee who make the Jazz and Beat event possible.

John and Sue Ebeler
dhsbbpresident at gmail.com