[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: *** Jazz Festival Schedule Proof ***

Sue Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Tue Apr 2 22:22:07 PDT 2013

Dear Jazz Band Families
We have received the performance schedule for the Reno Jazz Festival--information below. As you can see, our performance time is relatively early Saturday morning. We are planning to leave Friday after school and will attend the Festival Concert on Friday evening.  We are looking into hotels for Friday night and will provide information about that as soon as possible. To finalize hotels we need to know the number of chaperone rooms that will be needed. Katherine Miller has created a sign-up genius for drivers/chaperones: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C49A8AB2FA31-chaperones1
Please use the sign up genius to let us know as soon as possible if you are planning to drive, even if you will be only be bringing your own child.

We will let you know the costs for the student tickets and hotel rooms, as well as chaperone rooms as soon as possible.  At this point, chaperones should plan to purchase their own tickets for concerts and festival performances. Information is available at http://www.unr.edu/rjf/

As we get more information we will let you know. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Sue and John

Begin forwarded message: