[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters - Corrected Car Wash Link

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Tue Aug 27 11:05:07 PDT 2013

All,
Here is the corrected link for the car wash sign ups.
www.SignUpGenius.com/go/70A0E49ACA929A20-carwashes<http://www.SignUpGenius.com/go/70A0E49ACA929A20-carwashes>

If the above link does not work for you, just copy it into the address field of your internet browser and it will take you to the sign up page.
Please sign up for any or all of the car washes that you can make.
We're looking to get a quick start on the fundraising for our Spring Trip to Victoria Canada.  More information coming on that as well.
Cheers,
~JAH