[Dhsbb-jazz] Coconut Grove-Reservations and Silent Auction Donations

Sue Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Fri Feb 15 00:35:58 PST 2013

Dear Band Families
Don't miss out on 'An Evening at Coconut Grove' on Saturday March 9 2013. This event is a family friendly evening of music, dinner, dessert, tropical mocktails and a silent auction.  The event features performances by the Harper and DEH (DaVince/Emerson/Holmes) Jr. High Jazz Bands, J Street Jazz Cats, Sax by Popular Demand, Crazy Eights, and of course the DHS High School Jazz Band.

Reservations are required and reservation forms are available at
http://groups.dcn.org/dhsbandboosters/can-you-help-with-coconut-grove

Ticket prices will go up on Feb 20, so please send in reservation forms by then.

Also, we will accept donations of items or services to the Silent Auction.  If you have something you'd like to donate, please contact our Silent Auction Coordinator, Poornima Balasubramanyam at  poornima_mk at yahoo.com

We look forward to seeing you at these events.
John and Sue Ebeler
dhsbbpresident at gmail.com