[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: Music program discussion at this Thursday's (11/21) school board meeting

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Wed Nov 20 08:30:08 PST 2013

Hi all,

As of late, I have spent a significant amount of time preparing this report and would ask, if you are available, that you come to this meeting and support all of the music teachers, students, and the program we have in Davis. We are fortunate to have such a fine program and I do not take this reality for granted. Your attendance, public comments, and support would mean a lot to us all.

Many thanks!

Mr. Slabaugh
Thomas Slabaugh II
Director of Bands