[Dhsbb-jazz] Coconut Grove Help needed

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Thu Feb 13 17:38:54 PST 2014

All,
We are getting closer to Coconut Grove and there are some important areas that need some help.
We are only 3+ weeks away.
Please see if you can help in any of these areas.

If you can, please go to SignUp Genius to put your name down to help.

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050D49AEAB292-2014

Thanks much,
~JAH

We Need: _____

1 or 2 people to help get and return the tables that will be used for Coconut Grove.
                You would likely either need to have them deliver the tables, or have a trailer hitch so we can rent a trailer (or borrow one) to put the tables in.

3 adults to help with the Check in process

2 adults to help organize the student servers and help them with the serving process.

1 adult (additional) to help with the mixing of Mock-tails

2 adults to help with organizing student volunteers.

1 adult to organize the adult kitchen helpers

~8 adults to help prep food in the kitchen.

1 adult to help organize desserts and dessert making plans

2 adults to help organize the coffee and tea preparation and distribution.

2 adults to work with Poornima and help canvas the Davis businesses to get Silent Auction items.

8-10 adults to help with setup Friday anytime between 3:30pm - 10pm &/or Saturday AM.