[Dhsbb-jazz] Check out Donner Lake & Truckee - CALTrans Traffic Cameras

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Fri Apr 24 09:20:46 PDT 2015

Below is a link to current conditions at the summit.  All drivers  should
carry chains for the Reno trip as snow is likely over the summit  from this
afternoon through tomorrow evening.  Weather in Reno  should be dry but much
cooler than our current warm Davis weather so dress  accordingly.

Drivers tomorrow:  Please leave extra time to manage the summit   - if it
does indeed snow all night, roads could be closed intermittently due to
heavy snow or accidents from the early morning black ice.  Be in contact  with
your carpool and if anyone wants to adjust their departure to come up
tonight after your activities, there should be rooms available at Circus  Circus.
I'm happy to save a room for you if you let me know.

Katie

_Click here:  Donner Lake & Truckee - CALTrans Traffic Cameras_
(http://www.donner-lake.com/caltranstrafficcameras.asp)

Katie  530-798-0757
John:  916-804-5017
Tom:  916-806-2790