[Dhsbb-jazz] Band Trip Forms due FRIDAY

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Wed Apr 29 16:48:34 PDT 2015

Just a reminder that school forms for the upcoming DHS Band Trip to San
Diego are due by this Friday May 1st.  Forms can be turned into the box in
the band room.

I know it can be difficult to get the physician signature for all meds your
 child may take during the trip, but it is DJUSD policy and there is just
no way  around that.  Note:  If your child will not be taking any meds, just
write that at the top of the med form and return it to us.  No physician
signature required for that obviously!  Also, you may be able to get this
task done quickly via fax with the doctor's office without having to go
there. Worked for our family, so perhaps it will for yours as well.

It is very important to turn these forms in as soon as possible as Mr.
Slabaugh must get these processed a few weeks before the trip and we need time
to review them to be sure we have all the important emergency information.
 No student will be allowed on the trip without all forms completed in
advance.  Extra copies are available in the band room if your's seems to  have
gone missing.  Please attend to this right away!

Final pledge payments are also greatly appreciated as we have paid most of
the bills and boosters could really use the pledged funds to get out of the
 "red" zone!  If you pledged the full amount for your student the cost is
$550.  Checks can be made out to DHS Band Boosters and either included with
the trip forms or mailed to the band booster PO Box ( PO Box 73522, Davis,
Ca  95617).

The trip is just 16 days away!!

Katie Horn